Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

Honestly once Ross won the veto James was the right choice. James was going to be loyal to Mark, Omarosa made the right decision.

I don't like how they are going to end this. I don't understand why they didn't throw in an extra double eviction somewhere so you don't have someone dictating 2 evictions. At this point I can't even imagine who will be in the Final 2 lol. Trying to figure out who each one would take, I assume Ross and Marissa would take each other, but after that no clue what Omarosa, Ari or Mark will do if any of them win.

*edited to add I'm bummed we didn't get to see Brandi's goodbye message to James.

I was sorry to see the eye candy get voted off.:) At this point I think any one of them could win

Did anyone else hear Julie say - tune in tomorrow to find out about Omarosa's time in the White House. I don't like the fact that she is on the show and I don't like all the stuff she has had to say. The politics should have been left at the door. She is such a conniver who knows what is true and what isn't.

I also have to wonder if Ari was fed info on the faces challenge as no one even got close to her time.

Did anyone else hear Julie say - tune in tomorrow to find out about Omarosa's time in the White House. I don't like the fact that she is on the show and I don't like all the stuff she has had to say. The politics should have been left at the door. She is such a conniver who knows what is true and what isn't.

Exactly!

Every episode we get “The Days in the White House” saga.
That is CBS ratings grab. I feel like it’s old tape and they just put in a piece each episode.

I like the cut throat end. You win the HOH you make the decision to cut. BB needs to do this more often. You have to play the game this way. No more whining about getting blood on your hands. You have to just do it if you want to be in the finals.

The only thing about how they are doing the final that I find unfair, you have that person ticking off 2 people. Those 2 people will have freshly been voted off by this last HoH.

Not me, she was just nasty.
I can't argue with that statement!

I don't think her time at the White House should be focused on. It is from her perspective only. Did they cast her for ratings because of it? I was done with her the first time she was on Apprentice.

I saw this on Joker's, it looks like Ariadna and Omarosa are up but I can't find who won HoH, so not sure how reliable this spoiler is:

10:37 AM Memory Wall showing pictures of Ariadna & Omarosa. (Ed.: As nominees.)

*edited to add, Ross won HoH.

Last edited:
I think they need to get Ari out. She hasn't made enemies with anyone and has gotten along with them all. She has also won some comps. She should be one of the next ones out.

Other than Brandi's nastiness with James, seems like they all get along pretty well. There hasn't been a lot of drama like on regular seasons. Maybe it's because they are "celebrities" or they haven't spent as much time together as a regular BB.

I kinda think that Ross will get rid of Marissa and keep Mark in the end. I don't think Ross can beat Marissa in the end.

Seems to me that last nights episode was a waste of time. Since there is so much that needs to be done in tonights show, they would have been better doing some of the comps last night.

I can't argue with that statement!

I don't think her time at the White House should be focused on. It is from her perspective only. Did they cast her for ratings because of it? I was done with her the first time she was on Apprentice.

I think Brandi was nasty and James was arrogant. I didn’t like listening to either one of them.

Omarosa is shopping a book deal. She just hints at enough info to spark interest. Personally, I think that’s the reason she’s on the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter