Celebration Hotel

khougham

Earning My Ears
Just returned from a New Year's stay at the Celebration Hotel in Disney's town of Celebration. This is a small boutique style hotel (115 rooms) located on the lake in downtown Celebration. Paid $119 a night for 2 double bed traditional room (they have other options). The combination of the hotel and downtown Celebration is marvelous. Great restaurants, great atmosphere - removed from the frenzy and crowds of the parks and Disney hotels.

They offer a complimentary Mears shuttle to the parks. There is a back way in to Disney property which bypasses I-4 and US 192.

Look into it if you prefer a truly European hotel experience at a remarkable location.

Sounds like you had a good experience at his hotel, can you share any more info about the town of Celebration? I am starting to plan for my next vacation (April 2003) quite a ways away but I get so excited everytime I connect to this sight, I was thinking of looking for a smaller place to stay, away from all the hustle and bustle of everything but still close to everything. How was the bus service to the parks from your hotel, did they have any kind of breakfast included anything else you can share would be appreciated and THANKS!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter