CDN $ doing good today

Well, for what it's worth (most still showing Dec 24th)

CAA 1.2347
SB 1.2475
RBC 1.2381
TD CT 1.238

Hopefully will get updated soon!

Current trading rates is 1.2155...I've been getting a "signal" that the Canadian Dollar is to go higher....strange things are developing in Gold right now and January can always do the unexpected. I think (IMHO..only...)it will get better over the next week....

Just went and bought the last of my $US for my trip. It costs me 1.2262 today. I found an old Visa bill from our Feb 2003 trip where the exchange rate on my Visa for the US charges was over $1.60 :earseek:

Mary-Liz

Wow! You have a really really bad credit card! Sorry to hear that.

Good for you MaryLiz!! Congrats and have a great trip!

Really does make you feel good when you go back and find old invoices like that doesn't it! I have a few horrible exchange rate type bills from even last Mar!
Today
CAA is at 1.2280
RBC 1.2238
TD 1.2235
SB 1.2295

Here we go again:

CAA 1.2189
SB 1.2205
TD 1.2155
RBC 1.2153

Our bank is only open until 3:00pm today and then closed until
Tuesday am. (Just an FYI for anyone needing to do banking)

Well-It's been awhile-Happy New Year all!

@ noon today
CAA TC 1.2191
SB 1.221
TD CT 1.222
RBC 1.2178

About time for an update?

TD CT 1.226
CAA TC 1.2430
SB 1.2325
RBC 1.228

Great news for those of you travelling south for spring break.The dollar will keep this up if the prices for oil and resources that Canada is rich in keeps on their upwards turn.

Yikes!!! I almost forgot to go and buy US money! Sometimes I want to stand up and yell,

:crazy2: "Behold! I am Costanza, LORD of the IDIOTS!" :crazy2:

Thanks for reminding me. One more thing to do at lunch tomorrow... :moped:

Talk about just in time-we leave tomorrow too!

Today's rate:
CAA TC 1.2260
SB 1.2275
TD CT 1.22
RBC 1.2194

Yes, I should head over to the bank today and start picking up some more US cash for our July trip.

kellyla said:
Great news for those of you travelling south for spring break.The dollar will keep this up if the prices for oil and resources that Canada is rich in keeps on their upwards turn.

I was thinkin' the same thing just today!

Everytime Gas prices go up, so does our $$!

Anita ~ Have a "Wonder"ful Trip!

Scratch
pirate:

Heard on 680 News this morning a rate of around 82.5. Anyone have any updates on exchange rates from banks? Looks like we are doing OK.

xe.com = 1.21281 or the other way around 0.8245.

For what it's worth-the bank sites are showing this today:

TDCT 1.231
SB 1.227
CIBC 1.213
RBC 1.233

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter