CCV direct or GF resale?. Help

Buy VGF!!!! It’s one of my home resorts, so I’m very biased. :cool1:

I would pick VGF over CCV every day of the week and twice in Sundays. Also, you can find a reasonable deal of GFV via resale. Just keep looking if that’s where you want to own.
Agree! Although I own and love both. Dont know about "twice on Sundays" though....:)

Another consideration is that Poly is a short walk away and Contemporary is a quick monorail ride. GF gives you more convenient options for dining and entertainment.

Another consideration is that Poly is a short walk away and Contemporary is a quick monorail ride. GF gives you more convenient options for dining and entertainment.
Well...it's quicker to get to/from the Contemporary from the Wilderness Lodge via boat than from the Grand Floridian via monorail. And while GF has Poly the Wilderness Lodge has Ft. Wilderness. That said, if OP's highest consideration was convenient transportation to parks and (other) resort dining either BLT or Poly would be better choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter