• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cat 11 rooms to avoid - any?

zeke11

DIS Veteran
Hi -

Just booked two connecting category 11 staterooms -- yeah, I know we're on the low end of stateroom glory, but we need two of 'em.

Anyway, we haven't yet had our staterooms assigned and I'm wondering if there are any that we should avoid (such as under the disco or something)!??

Thanks for any info.

Kris

try posting this in the real forum instead of the cruise meets. I am sure someone over there will have an answer for you.:)

Thanks! I didn't realize I was in the wrong section when I posted that note -- oops!

Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter