Cat 1 10/23/04 magic

ilovcruisingmickey

Earning My Ears
hi, i am new to the boards. I was just wondering what are the perks for the cat 1. Also we are staying the the hyatt in orlando airport, wondering what the transportation to the pier is?

Congratulations on the Cat 1!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I hear that you will be treated like royalty.;)
Of course I'm sure I'll never have the chance to stay in a Cat 1. You've got to let everyone know how it is!:p
Jennifer

We have stayed in both category 1's and I can assure you that they are both beyond description. The concierge team takes care of your every need much like the category 2 and 3 suites but it seems that you get a little extra special treatmenrt in the royal suites. While the concierge service is great, the real reason to stay in a category 1 suite is the suite itself. The beautiful decor, the extra space and the amazing verandah make a cruise in a category 1 suite a vacation to remember. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. By the way, which suite are you staying in ?

I am staying in the Walt suite :-) . Besides the the ressies that the staff does for you, what else do they do? Last year when i was on the magic my fiancee and I was able to see the suite and she wanted that suite. Any info about the service and suite would be wonderful.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter