Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder - 2018. Third time's a charm!

Fantastic trip report! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed report and for all the photos. Your family is beautiful. :goodvibes Kira will treasure this, especially when she gets older! What memories she will have! It will be so special for her to have your own words and records of these special times.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, especially at such a young age for you. I lost my mom in January 2015. I'm crying now just mentioning it. :hug:

I read the entire report today, a little on and off all day. Now I'm sad it's over! I should have taken a longer time to read it, but it was so exciting! Please go on another vacation as soon as possible, so I can read all about it! :laughing:

Fantastic report and videos Cass! You knocked it out of the park once again. I was happy to see YOU in the videos this time, making precious memories with your family. Til next time. Stay well.

Aww, thanks! After your comment on the last trip report, I was VERY mindful of giving my phone to Rob and saying, here, record me ;)::yes:::laughing:

Thanks for the push because while I don't love seeing myself on video, I know I will be happy to see it 10-20 years down the road :goodvibes

WHAT?! I just now found this thread. I've got a lot of catching up to do!

Love, love, love your trip reports! Any new ones coming up? I don't want to miss out on another one!

HAHAHA! Glad you found me. I knew you would, eventually :cool1:

Nothing until at LEAST end of May, if not, longer. sadly :o

Just found your TR. Thanks for taking the time to write it and post all the photos. I really enjoy TRs with detail that cover the good and not so good.
We’ve cruised twice out of Galveston but I’m not sure I will ever do a cruise over Christmas, so it was fun to read about your experience.

Thanks for the lovely comments :hug:

I never thought I would cruise over Christmas either, actually and here I am, hoping for #4 :scratchin :goodvibes

Fantastic trip report! Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed report and for all the photos. Your family is beautiful. :goodvibes Kira will treasure this, especially when she gets older! What memories she will have! It will be so special for her to have your own words and records of these special times.

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom, especially at such a young age for you. I lost my mom in January 2015. I'm crying now just mentioning it. :hug:

I read the entire report today, a little on and off all day. Now I'm sad it's over! I should have taken a longer time to read it, but it was so exciting! Please go on another vacation as soon as possible, so I can read all about it! :laughing:

Yes, it will be awesome for her to read and see it with a different perspective! That is, if the DIS is still around! I wish there was an easy to way to print them all out with photos. Maybe once day I will just copy/paste all of the text, then use the text and add photos to an album. That would be very time consuming but sooo worth it. :thumbsup2

Hugs for you! :hug: Moms are so special.

LOL! If it was up to me, I would go on vacation once per month. :rotfl: :goodvibes

I am working on something that might happen in May, cross my fingers. :hyper:

I know I am really late to the party but I wanted to say how much Ive enjoyed reading your TRs. I was SHOCKED at Kira this time, she has grown into a beautiful young lady but youve got eyes, you know this.

A small piece of trivia that your family may enjoy and that you may not know is that FEMA uses the Waffle House Index to help gauge how bad a storm is and what kinds of disaster relief may be needed. True to form, our local Waffle House closed briefly for Florence last year (and it was bad, some homes are still missing parts). But the WH was also basically the first place back opened for business. If you could get there you could enjoy a pre fixe meal of eggs, bacon, potatoes and coffee for $5 cash.

I know I am really late to the party but I wanted to say how much Ive enjoyed reading your TRs. I was SHOCKED at Kira this time, she has grown into a beautiful young lady but youve got eyes, you know this.

A small piece of trivia that your family may enjoy and that you may not know is that FEMA uses the Waffle House Index to help gauge how bad a storm is and what kinds of disaster relief may be needed. True to form, our local Waffle House closed briefly for Florence last year (and it was bad, some homes are still missing parts). But the WH was also basically the first place back opened for business. If you could get there you could enjoy a pre fixe meal of eggs, bacon, potatoes and coffee for $5 cash.
Thanks for tagging along and your comments, Kira has sure grown up a lot. Time to keep the bat by the door.
I did NOT know that about FEMA and the Waffle House index, thanks for sharing and that is freaking cool!
The Wikipedia post says it all "If you get there and the Waffle House is closed? That's really bad...[2] "

Wish we had some up here, maybe we should start a franchise for a Waffle House and a RFC/T-Rex! ;)

Thanks for a great trip report!! It’s great to have something to live vicariously through in these crazy times : )

Super late to the party for replies but LOL about the Waffle House stuff :rotfl2:

Oh and about Kira, she is 15 now :earseek:

Thank you so much for sharing your memories!! I really enjoyed reading them. Be safe 💜

Thanks for the lovely comment :goodvibes

Thanks for a great trip report!! It’s great to have something to live vicariously through in these crazy times : )

Sorry, it's been awhile since I have been over here to see if anyone has posted. Thanks and stay safe :goodvibes

@Timon. I love your reports. Are you a reporr for this year's Christmas cruise?

Looking forward to it!!!

Thanks! Yes, I will be writing a TR for the xmas trip we just got home from. I'm having issues downloading my photos but as soon as that's done, I can organize them, edit them and then start the report. ;)

In the meantime, if you haven't read our 2019 xmas report, the year after this one was done, it was my fave trip so far. ::yes:: Link is in my signature. :smickey:

Oh and about Kira, she is 15 now :earseek:

Nope. Just no.

Thanks! Yes, I will be writing a TR for the xmas trip we just got home from. I'm having issues downloading my photos but as soon as that's done, I can organize them, edit them and then start the report. ;)

OMG, if you sailed from Cocoa Beach, I might have seen you. I thought it was you but then thought you wouldnt be traveling this year. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter