Cash ressie with AP Rate Question

NHPixidust

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the BWV on cash with an AP rate for part of our stay. We purchased annual passes through MS and have a confirmation # so we can pick them up at Guest Services which I believe has to be done at one of the parks.
The question is this. Will BWV accept the confirmation # as proof we have the annual pass? I can't imagine we'd have to head to a park to get them first but had no idea how that would work.
Anybody have experience with this?

If they actually wanted to see it I'm sure it would suffice. That being said - I've never been asked to see my annual pass when checking in although I know they could.

Ok thanks Kathy
That's kind of what I thought. If we had to, we could go to the IG to pick them up, but one less thing I want to do before I check in if I can help it.

You might want to call and see if you can redeem your AP voucher at your hotel. We purchased our APs at the concierge at the Contemporary/BLT (using our DVC discount) when we checked in so we didn't have to go to a park to buy them. Not sure if the same works with pre-paid APs.

When i checked in last week at the POP using a AP discount, they did ask to see the Annual Pass and the voucher that I had was all they needed.

I was told I could pick up pre-paid AP's at the resort Guest Services desk (Boardwalk in this case). Has this recently changed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter