Caribe Royal question

vacation

Mouseketeer
Due to the great reviews i've ssen posted for Caribe Royale, we are going to try to book here for end of Feb 2002. Any advice on discounts and room requests???

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Will be on vacation with my 13 yo daughter.

Thanks!! :)

The Caribe Royale has 3 different room types (4 if you include the villas).
If it is just the three of you I would book a deluxe king room. It has a king in the bedroom and a queen sleeper in the living room. It is larger than the other 2 room types and has a jacuzzi tub. It also has the extra bathroom sink in the little hallway between rooms. This makes it easier to get ready in the morning. They offer free breakfast everyday and the place is HUGE! The pool and water slide are really neat too. I know they are going to be doing construction on the convention center soon so ask to be in tower 1 if available. Tower 2 is too close to convention center. Tower 3 is adults only. (the construction might be done by then)
Before booking your room directly with them, check out some of the web sites like hotel reservaitons network or expedia. I have seen some low rates on them. They might also have a special advertised on their site as well. Check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter