Car rental locations for WDW...

Still looking- I have never been to this area and don't know how to search- don't even know which hotels are where to look up addresses. Thanks
Try the Avis or Budget at DoubleTree. They usually have great One-Way rates. 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd Doubletree @ Walt Disney World Orlando FL US 32830, 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830

Have admittedly not read entire thread, but does it list anywhere which companies at MCO have kiosks to use rather than waiting in long lines?
You can skip the counter with Avis, Budget, Alamo, National. Where if you sign up online you can just go right to the booths which are located in the garage and have no wait. They will check your credit card at the Booth but then you will be on your way.

Try the Avis or Budget at DoubleTree. They usually have great One-Way rates. 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd Doubletree @ Walt Disney World Orlando FL US 32830, 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Orlando, FL 32830
Well over $300 for the 4 nights- but thanks for trying!

I posted this in the November thread but this thread seems to have more traffic. Anybody know how strict Alamo is with the time of their rentals? I have a reservation right now for 6pm, but my flight time has changed and we are now arriving at 10:45am. If I change the time, my reservation price goes up. Is it safe to leave it as is? I don't want to arrive and have no car!

I posted this in the November thread but this thread seems to have more traffic. Anybody know how strict Alamo is with the time of their rentals? I have a reservation right now for 6pm, but my flight time has changed and we are now arriving at 10:45am. If I change the time, my reservation price goes up. Is it safe to leave it as is? I don't want to arrive and have no car!
You'll be fine for pickup, there will be a car for you even if they have to upgrade you for free.
The price is determined by the full days you have it taken out. If you are picking up the car early and returning it later than that time on your return day, it rolls the rental price over to the next full day. If the price difference is too much, you might want to hang around MCO for a little bit, hit up the Disney store, eat an early lunch... you know ;)

Hi! Anyone know what's the chance of finding a minivan in National's Emerald Aisle at MCO a few days before Christmas? Should I reserve a second car just in case? (We are flying with 6 people and would rather rent two cars for flexibility than pay a ton for a minivan.)

If I reserve a second one, there wouldn't be a problem canceling it if I find a minivan, would there? They have my credit card info because I joined the Emerald Club.

Hi! Anyone know what's the chance of finding a minivan in National's Emerald Aisle at MCO a few days before Christmas? Should I reserve a second car just in case? (We are flying with 6 people and would rather rent two cars for flexibility than pay a ton for a minivan.)

If I reserve a second one, there wouldn't be a problem canceling it if I find a minivan, would there? They have my credit card info because I joined the Emerald Club.
Well, if they offer that as an option, when you make your reservation, they should have one when you get there. But, in all honesty, it's getting late to reserve a car for that time frame. But give it a shot.

Well, if they offer that as an option, when you make your reservation, they should have one when you get there. But, in all honesty, it's getting late to reserve a car for that time frame. But give it a shot.

Thanks. I went ahead and reserved another one.

Would be rare to have a minivan or full size SUV in Emerald Aisle. Do not risk it if important.

It is rather obvious that all the majors have a location at Orlando airport.

To find other locations, google maps is great. Pick you hotel first, then in the search bar, type car rental and they all pop up.

I need a one day rental to move my daughter into Disney College Program housing later this month. We are staying at All Star Movies. I'll need a ride to and from the car rental. Is the Car Care Center the best option or would you suggest something else. I've tried searching but it starts getting confusing, I don't really know what is what of the non-Disney hotels.

Thanks!

I need a one day rental to move my daughter into Disney College Program housing later this month. We are staying at All Star Movies. I'll need a ride to and from the car rental. Is the Car Care Center the best option or would you suggest something else. I've tried searching but it starts getting confusing, I don't really know what is what of the non-Disney hotels.

Thanks!
....me too......hey, can my DS and I bum a ride to Super Walmart? :teeth: :rotfl:

anyone rented a car seat? we are half on resort 4 days and half off 3 days. debating picking up at alamo car care center and returning to MCO. trying to decide if I want to buy seats at a local walmart or rent?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!