• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Rental Help

Sherryef

Earning My Ears
I am needing to get coupon codes or id codes for car rentals. We are flying into Tampa Sept 25, throught Oct. 6 and can't seem to find a deal (even disney deal) for less than 334.26 with National. Can anyone help? Avis, Dollar, Budget? Anything?! Thanks Sherrye

National is really high right now even, with disney club discount.

Try dollar.com with entertain code.

More info on codes on mousesavers.com

Good luck

Herc.

Try Priceline.com put in a bid for 15.00 per day for an intermediate or 17.00 per day for a full size or standard. I got a car for the 17.00 per day bid, not including taxes. The total with taxes and priceline's fee is 162.63 for the week for a standard (which is a full size two door, ie: Monte Carlo). The bid was accepted by Avis.

Just got back from disney, had to make two rentals with avis, to get the price down under $200.00. We stayed 8 days, so that through off the weekly rate. Rented a compact for 7-days, $114.00 plus fees$$. Returned it to the Hilton in DD, and waited several hours and rented again (went to the movies) and of course got a different car. Total for both rentals with the $5 per day discount, 157.00. The closest i could get was $200.00. But i wouldnt recommend doing this, it was a lot of trouble, i had to walk to DD in the pouring down rain, the shuttle was not available. Live and Learn.

Just used the ENTERTAIN code through $ for a Nov. trip & saved $50 off a reservation I already had. Try that one or these: MCC, FISH or FVG. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter