Can't make CRT dinner ADR in November

ColoradoMom12

DIS Veteran
Is it possible that dinner times for CRT in November have not been released yet? Specifically, we are hoping for Thanksgiving week. Right now, even at 180+10, there is nothing. Is there a chance they just haven’t been added yet? Breakfast and lunch are there, but I can’t find any times at all (and I’ve searched many different party size/time combinations) for dinner that week.

Edit: I got my title corrected!

Last edited:
Yes it’s possible.

Edit, then something like “go advanced”, and you can edit the title.

Editing: “more options” seems like the place to go. Maybe “go advanced” was an old memory of mine lol.

Yes it’s possible.

Edit, then something like “go advanced”, and you can edit the title.

Editing: “more options” seems like the place to go. Maybe “go advanced” was an old memory of mine lol.
Hmmm. I don’t see a way to do this from my phone. Will have to try later from my computer. My subject right now is so nondescript it’s kind of funny.

An update, in case anyone is curious: I called this morning. The CM also showed nothing for dinner and said it was probably booked (which I find hard to believe, I was online at 180+10 to get that reservation, and there was nothing for any time/party size). I was able to get breakfast, but the times the CM saw on her computer were not the ones I saw on mine. Very strange. At least I have something, and I'll keep checking obsessively for dinner.

An update, in case anyone is curious: I called this morning. The CM also showed nothing for dinner and said it was probably booked (which I find hard to believe, I was online at 180+10 to get that reservation, and there was nothing for any time/party size). I was able to get breakfast, but the times the CM saw on her computer were not the ones I saw on mine. Very strange. At least I have something, and I'll keep checking obsessively for dinner.

For what ever reason, only breakfast and lunch have been released. It's definitely not fully booked. The phone reps can only see that no tables are available and wrongfully assume its been booked already. Hopefully they'll be released soon.

FWIW, I've noticed this with some other venues besides CRT this week also.

CRT breakfast and lunch weren’t showing for me this morning and it was the first ADR (180 + 10) I went for exactly at 6am EST. Ohana and Cape May weren’t on there either and I’m super fast. Also, all day today my app isn’t allowing me to even book, my dates are greyed out even though today is my ADR day. Anyone else? Even when I log out and go back in. MY Resort iS linked, no idea why it’s not working.

Last edited:
CRT breakfast and lunch weren’t showing for me this morning and it was the first ADR (180 + 10) I went for exactly at 6am EST. Ohana and Cape May weren’t on there either and I’m super fast. Also, all day today my app isn’t allowing me to even book, my dates are greyed out even though today is my ADR day. Anyone else? Even when I log out and go back in. MY Resort iS linked, no idea why it’s not working.
I have been having this exact issue with makinv dining reservations online (MDE app and the website) for months now. I was miraculously able to make my ADRs for Thanksgiving on the website, from my phone, in private browsing. The one I had issues with (“sorry for the paws” error) was CRT. I finally had to call about that. But I have been having the exact problem you described. For our September trip for MNSSHP, I had to call and have a CM book each individual reservation for me...a lengthy phone call. If you still aren’t able to make your ADRs tomorrow, I highly recommend calling.

I also had the same issue with October and was told it was due to the Halloween and Christmas parties that the dining reservation times have not been released on those days, so maybe that is the issue you are having. They told me they would be out sometime in the next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter