Candy Cane Inn shuttle

edhmom

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of staying at the CCI for the first time. Does the shuttle typically reach capacity and turn people away in the morning? We would want to go early, in order to be in line prior to park open.

I'm occasionally there in the morning when the CCI shuttle is dropping people off. I stay at Majestic Gardens, and they share a drop off post, so they occasionally overlap with drop-offs and pick-ups. At any rate, I have yet to see a CCI shuttle that's filled to the brim with people. Pretty full? Yep. Full-full? Not that I have witnessed.

By contrast, Majestic is usually overly full and running busses at double time to try to manage their guests in the morning, haha. But Majestic is also ginormous in comparison to CCI.

We stayed last March and didn't find the shuttle full at all in the morning. CCI is so close tho that we usually just walked back from the park. Some of our party did ride back to CCI and didn't have any problem. I think the stop at DL may be shared so it may look like there are a lot of people waiting and then you find they might be getting on a different shuttle/bus.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest