Candlelight Processional Poll, please respond....

Will you purchase a Candlelight Processional dinner package?

• Yes and calling at 7am Thursday, Sept. 2nd.

• No.

• Undecided.

• Yes but not calling on Thursday.

Results are only viewable after voting.

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
I'm trying to get a feel for just how crazy the phone lines may be Thursday morning. Please take my poll!

None of the above exactly; but voted for yes but not calling on Thursday! My DU agent will be calling Thursday for me. I don't know what time that will be; and I am sure she will be calling for her other clients, as well.

Last year we didn't call until sometime after the packages were offered; and we got what we wanted for Christmas Day.

Good Luck to everyone! Hope you get the time and package that you want!

Jodi:D

I'll be calling, if I remember, at 7. But, when my dd and went last year, we called about 35 days before and we got exactly what we needed. So, I don't think there is a huge reason to be on the phone at 7 a.m.

I replied yes, because I want the dinner package, but like Soltwisch Family, my DU agent will be doing the calling for me. I am sure that it is going to be a busy day.

Same here as fellow posters only my TA Chris from Mouse Ear Vacations will be doing my calling. Isn't it nice to sit back and let somebody else do all the work while you have the fun LOL:tongue:

I voted yes, but not calling on Thursday - because my DU agent will also be calling for me. As someone else said, it sure is nice to sit back and have someone else do all the work!

I've learned over the years that if you aren't going during Christmas week, you don't need to call at the crack of dawn on the first day.

By waiting a few days and calling in the afternoon or evening, I don't have to wait on hold or help to "train in" a CM on the package. Seems like it always takes a few days to work out all the "bugs" for these things.

It looks like this year we will be trying out Norway for the first time and apparently, Norway is not quite as popular a choice as some of the others. So that's even less reason for me to enter the "Dialing Derby"!

Good luck - hope everyone gets their first choice without any hassle!

I've done the package and won't do it again. I have been there without the package and enjoyed it a bit more. All seats are fine. I felt a little too rushed to get to the restaurant and such.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions of a few to wait. If it weren't for the fact that we want a Christmas day package, I would skip Thursday too.

Good luck to everyone! I hope everyone calling gets thru and gets his/her first choice. :)

I'll still be calling Thursday, 7am. I'm a DisneyChristmas first-timer and, though we'll be there in early Dec., I'm neurotic, so that's two strikes against me!:D Good luck to all!:sunny:

We want to go to CP Fri. 12/3 do we need the package? I really don't want to be rushed with 3 kids ages, 2 1/2, 5 & 8. Also it's soooo expensive. What do I do?

I will be calling at 7 only because my DD turns 5 on 12/1 & I want PS for 1900 Park Fare for her birthday dinner. I wish the package wasn't being released this day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter