Cancelled trip

DaisyMinnie

Earning My Ears
Just fyi about my cancelled trip this week. This is the first time I've had to cancel a trip so I'm learning this first hand. My trip was today Wed-Sun. I got notice that my flight was cancelled Tues morning so I went ahead and cancelled my Disney reservation. I was told to call a different number for the Halloween party ticket refund. I waited until this morning because there was a long hold time to talk to someone.
When I called this morning, she said because I already cancelled my resort reservation, I wouldn't be flagged to get the party ticket refund automatically since they cancelled the party. So she filled a form requesting the refund.
Just wanted to let everyone know my experience so it might help in the future.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest