Canadian money at par at WDW?

rclalm

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was just talking to my neighbour today and she seemed to think that WDW was taking our money at par. The reason being that we Canadians are not going as much. True or not? Anyone else here this?
Thanks
Carol :)

But it is not. Probably what your neighbour was thinking was the old At-Par Passes that were used during the slow seasons (November-May??) a few years ago. Even that was changed, though, to the buy one (US prices, all) get the second for half price. I hope that this is clear enough. Bottom line...no.

<font color=green>Debbie &#176o&#176</font color=green>

debbie@disneyinfo.com
mickread.gif

<font color=red>I may not be able to go to WDW, but I can read about it!</font color=red>

offsite-'85
CBR-'90
FWHomes-'94
FWHomes-'97
HIFS/BC-'99
Dixie Landings-Jan. '00 (just the parents)
HIFS/Dixie Landings-Aug.'00

Thanks Debbie. If only she was right!!! It would hurt a lot less on the purse strings. Maybe next time I hope!
Carol

In my dreams they do, unfortunately in real life we get to pay a ridiculously high exchange rate.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter