Canadian deals coming September 10

Thank you for sharing!! This is great!
I’ve been checking the site daily for a new Canadian Promo and this is it! I wonder if they would allow us to combine the Free ParkHopper with this one. Probably not! 😅

This is pretty early for these promos to be announced so there must be some need to get people into the parks and resort hotels. I was expecting the early 2025 room discounts at the end of Sept and the Can Ticket deal sometime after that. Interestingly the fine print for the ticket deal states discount of 25% and as much as 33% depending on your dates.

Will definitely be getting a 8 day park ticket when they are released September 10

Great news! In the past, could you include Canadian. resident tickets as part of a package, or did you have to buy them separately? We're going in January so I was hoping not to have to pay anything other than the deposit until December.

I like the offer where the dining plan is added. Any kind of free dining plan is probably the best offer.

Just starting to plan our next trip and any special rate or discount will be great!!

Great news! In the past, could you include Canadian. resident tickets as part of a package, or did you have to buy them separately? We're going in January so I was hoping not to have to pay anything other than the deposit until December.

I believe so but I could be remembering wrong. I know for sure you could with other ticket promos they had had in the past ( free park hopper/extra days etc). I am going to check when it rolls out on September 10

This is my first time planning a WDW exclusive trip and we are looking at staying in a Disney resort - what in all your opinions is the better option, the Canadian discounts or the when they offer the dinning plans?

Do they still offer the dinning plans at no cost when booking? Or are those days done?

This is my first time planning a WDW exclusive trip and we are looking at staying in a Disney resort - what in all your opinions is the better option, the Canadian discounts or the when they offer the dinning plans?

Do they still offer the dinning plans at no cost when booking? Or are those days done?
Which is best for you is up to you to determine. It's usually just a matter of comparing various types of discounts and choosing your best price.

The dining plan is where things can get complicated, whether it's "free" or paid for outright. I'm assuming you're new to this- my apologies if you're not. Any deal involving dining will mean paying rack rate for your room so that needs to be considered. I'd suggest that you spend some time googling whether the dining plans are worth the money, there's plenty out there and only you can finally decide if you'll get full value on the dining plan.

Before the last trip we took with our adult kids, I had everyone record what they'd likely order for the restaurants we had reservations for and any quick serve/ snacks they'd likely grab during the day. To nobody's surprise the amount was nowhere near what the dining plan would have cost. Leaving unused value on the table is the biggest pitfall of the dining plans in my opinion. You'd literally have to order the very most expensive item on the menu every time to come out ahead and you definitely don't want to be one of those people on the last day of their stay scurrying around trying to get something, anything, for their unused credits. Been there done that. Oh, and all those table service meals also come along with gratuities that add up and the plan doesn't cover those.

Overall we've had the dining plan more often than not (last time in 2018). I liked the convenience of having it paid before arriving and admittedly my bill at the end of the stay was a lot smaller even with all the gratuities, your mileage may vary, as they say.

Good luck with your planning!

That Cdn resident resort offer of up to 25% off sounds intriguing! Late 2024 to early 2025…any guesses which dates would be included? The current general offer of up to 30% off is until Dec. 25. Sept 10 can’t come soon enough. Thanks for sharing this @aballerina!

That Cdn resident resort offer of up to 25% off sounds intriguing! Late 2024 to early 2025…any guesses which dates would be included? The current general offer of up to 30% off is until Dec. 25. Sept 10 can’t come soon enough. Thanks for sharing this @aballerina!
The website has dates listed already but no more details:

Disney Resort Hotel Savings
Canada residents can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 9 to December 29, 2024; February 23 through April 12, 2025; and April 25 through April 30, 2025.

Other savings are available for stays from December 1 to December 8, 2024; January 4 through February 22, 2025; and April 13 through April 24, 2025.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

The website has dates listed already but no more details:

Disney Resort Hotel Savings
Canada residents can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 9 to December 29, 2024; February 23 through April 12, 2025; and April 25 through April 30, 2025.

Other savings are available for stays from December 1 to December 8, 2024; January 4 through February 22, 2025; and April 13 through April 24, 2025.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the nondiscounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.
Thank you! I did not see that!

Thanks for the heads up!

Does Disney generally release discounts at 7am or 8am eastern?

Thanks for the heads up!

Does Disney generally release discounts at 7am or 8am eastern?
From planDisney:

"If you're looking for when you're able to book Special Offers, most of the time, the Disney Parks Blog will let you know when the offer will be available and you can begin booking at 7:00 AM (EST) on that day."

Looks like I'll be getting up early on the tenth!

ETA: They sometimes open access a little earlier.

From planDisney:

"If you're looking for when you're able to book Special Offers, most of the time, the Disney Parks Blog will let you know when the offer will be available and you can begin booking at 7:00 AM (EST) on that day."

Looks like I'll be getting up early on the tenth!

ETA: They sometimes open access a little earlier.
Alarm is set! Hoping for an upgrade from Allstar Music

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest