Can you useHalf Board Plus vouchers at Counter Service Restaurants?

dazzling

Mouseketeer
Hi, sorry for another question about this topic, but I've been searching for the answer to this question & am getting conflicting answers!

The simple question is; can you use the Half Board Plus vouchers at the counter service restaurants in the parks?

Apologies if it's a ridiculous question, but when I called Disney to originally book the package they said I could. But I've just been on the Disney website to look at restaurants & menus, & if you choose the option to only include those that participate in the scheme, there are no counter service places listed at all. Also, their menus do not have any symbols that indicate the vouchers are accepted.

Please help!

I have seen other people use vouchers at counter service restaurants.

On the website it says:
http://holidays.disneylandparis.co.uk/meal-plans.html
  • Whatever Meal Plan option you choose, lunch/dinner vouchers are accepted for their monetary value in all restaurants in the Disney Parks and Disney Hotels as well as certain Disney Village restaurants for a meal that includes a starter, main meal and a desert or an all-you-can-eat buffet with a soft drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!