Can you use your chase disney rewards card for the meet & greets?

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
My cc is MIA, can I bring my Chase Disney rewards card to get into the Chase meet & greets? My replacement card won't get here in time. Thanks.

My cc is MIA, can I bring my Chase Disney rewards card to get into the Chase meet & greets? My replacement card won't get here in time. Thanks.
For the Epcot location, you’ll need to show a Chase Disney debit card or credit card.

For DHS, it’s the credit card only.

I was just there last week. We were at Epcot, and totally forgot about bringing my cc - it was still in the safe at the hotel! I went over anyway, just to check - all she had me do was pull up my account on the Chase app, which shows I have the card, and she let me in no problem!

I was just there last week. We were at Epcot, and totally forgot about bringing my cc - it was still in the safe at the hotel! I went over anyway, just to check - all she had me do was pull up my account on the Chase app, which shows I have the card, and she let me in no problem!

That is great to know, I can do that, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter