can you swim in February???

Bmwdsny

<font color=purple>Mom to Tinkerbell-attitude daug
For the first time, we will be in CA during winter months. We will be going to DL in Feb, president weekend. My 12DD is planning to go swimming in the GC pool. Will it be warm enough??? Should i wear shorts or long pants for the parks?? i know it gets cool at night.Thanks!!

By the way, how do you BOLD the title on the forum???

The pools are heated so I would say YES to swimming! Course I love swimming.... if they are too cool talk to the staff ;) there is a place that does the average weather by month I forget the link though I am sure someone has it here.

My experience in February (as well as November and December) is that they keep the pools nice and warm. It can get a bit chilly getting in and out of the pool but once you are in its nice. I usually take a pair of jeans, but mostly capris. I love those lightweight sweats for my kids, the kind where the bottome zips on and off to turn them into shorts. The evenings are chilly. We always take various layers of clothes and some of those cheapie, lightweight gloves. On the weekends when the parks stay open late you will want them, especially when you are just sitting waiting for fireworks. Its great you are staying at the GCH, so easy to go back quickly to add more layers or remove them for that matter, when you need to.

The thing with February is that is rains a lot. And it can be fairly cold. Well, I am speaking as someone who lives here. It is cold to me. But when the sun is out it is very pleasant. I would wear layers as suggested and go from there. And be prepared for very large crowds, but also for fun. Have a great vacation :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest