Can you save tickets for later if you've already reserved?

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
My adult daughter is going to DLR tomorrow. There are 4 in their party. I got their 1-day hopper tickets with Genie+. Another daughter works at DLR but wasn't able to find out until today whether or not she could get them in free. As it turns out, she can get 3 of them in.

The tickets have a reserved date for tomorrow. Is there a way to modify the date on some of them? And if so, how many times can you change that date?

Thank you!

There should be a way to change the date on the app. I don't think there is a limit to the number of times you can change it. That said, I don't work for Disney. It would probably be better to have your daughter call so nothing goes wrong.

She can change them on MDE to a later date. As long as she doesn’t use the ticket, it can be saved for later.

Be aware that since Disneyland single day tickets are tier based you could use them on any other day that is at or lower tier.
Thank you. That's helpful! I don't usually deal with tickets and I've never done Genie+ so I wasn't sure what to recommend. I sure appreciate all of the assistance!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest