can someone point me in right direction ...

jlk51496

Mouseketeer
where can I find hours of operation for different restaurants?
Want to make my ADRs early enough (breakfast) or late enough (Dinner) to avoid missing precious park times

Thanks!

I can't help you with finding the restaurant hours, but I will give you advice on what we do. If we make breakfast ADRs, we make them for 8:00 or earlier on non EMH mornings. EMH mornings=no breakfast ADR for us. We love that one hour head start! :)

What restaurants are you looking at and which meal at each (breakfast/lunch/dinner)? I can look them up for you. :goodvibes

wow! thank you!

So I think my final list (I call the end of the week..eek...lol..I can't believe it is time already!!! )

Beginning of October:
-Ohana (dinner) 10/5
-Crystal Palace (Dinner) 10/7
-Chef Mickey (breakfast) 10/8
-akershus (breakfast) 10/9
-Boma (Dinner) 10/9
-Hoop De Doo review (dinner) 10/11

Some of the menus at allears.net have the hours at the top. Here's the link: http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm.

Off the top of my head, the earliest time for Akershus breakfast is 8:05am. The earliest breakfast for Chef Mickey's is 7:00am.

With the dinners, you may want to consider booking early dinners (usually they start serving between 4:00 and 5:00). You will be less likely to have a long wait for a table that way, and then you can have park time in the evenings when it might not be as crowded.

Sorry, I didn't mark the thread and couldn't find it!

-Ohana (dinner) 10/5 - 5 pm - 10 pm
-Crystal Palace (Dinner) 10/7 [CO LOR="Red"]Dinner: 3.15 pm - park closing[/COLOR]
-Chef Mickey (breakfast) 10/8 - [COLOR="Red"7am - 11.30 am[/COLOR][/B]
-akershus (breakfast) 10/9 - [B][COLOR="Red"]B/fast: 8.30 am - 10.30 am[/COLOR]

-Boma (Dinner) 10/9 - Dinner: 4.30 - 10 pm
-Hoop De Doo review (dinner) 10/11 - Dinner Show: you have to call for this one and it has (I think 2 shows) per night at set times. Expect to put a few hours aside for this one. It is basically your entertainment and meal for the evening

Hope this helps

Note anywhere that says it is open until park closing usually stops seating around 15 minute prior to the official closing time.

thanks again for going to allthe trouble and getting those times for me! It is a big help! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

No problem. Enjoy your planning. I have done my ADRs today, aside from 2. Got everything where and when I wanted it - but feel a bit lost after the last week of changing plans multiple times :rotfl2: I think an early night is in order for me tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter