Can LLSP for two different parks be made seven days out?

Michkaz

Earning My Ears
My window to purchase LLMP starts 10/28. I want to book ILL for Tron in the am for one day, but park hop to HS at night and have another ILL for Rise ready to go. Can I do both when I book seven days out?

Thanks! Good to know! Hard to know what to do when park hopping with this new system. Should I keep getting LL for MK in am after first three run out that day or start booking LL for HS at night so we actually have things lined up for later when lines will probably already be crazy?

Should I keep getting LL for MK in am after first three run out that day or start booking LL for HS at night so we actually have things lined up for later when lines will probably already be crazy?
First you don't wait until your 3 initial LLMP selections have been used. It is a rolling 3 so as you use 1 you may get another one. Many MK attractions don't really benefit from LLMP in the morning so what time are you planning to start at MK in the morning?

What attractions are you interested in for HS and what time might you hop? The longer you wait to make LLMP selections for HS the less likely you will find the most popular attractions still have LLMP inventory...

Dave

I would make my family get there at early opening. Emphasis on “make,” lol. We would try for early as possible LL so I can try get get some decent things for HS at night. I realize SDD will be out of the question, but if I could get TSM, TT, and MMRR I would be very happy, combined with the Rise individual pass we buy.

Also, we would probably go over to HS at like 5:00ish probably. We go back to the hotel for a break each day. Not people who go from open to close without a rest for sure…

We would try for early as possible LL so I can try get get some decent things for HS at night.
When you book your initial selections you have 5 minutes to modify your return times so make good use of that 5 minute window to move your 3 selections as close together are possible in addition to as early as reasonable for your group.

Dave

@Michkaz just my two cents. I did a quick trip in mid August with my sons; we did three days in the parks (I have an AP and I bought the guys park hopper tickets) and I purchased multi passes for all three days so we could cover as much ground as possible. I also bought individual LL, but I didn't book LL in two parks on one day only because I didn't know enough about how the multipass worked to know when we would want to actually park hop each day.

I found that at HS we encountered the smallest number of choices as we used each of our first passes; it was surprising to me. I think maybe we couldn't dredge up a ton of choices at HS because ROR was down for a large chunk of the day, which forced a lot folks to head to other attractions? Our MK day, was fantastic as was our EP day in terms of having choices of attractions as well as having good times to select.

As Dave says above, the earlier you use your passes and the earlier you can select new choices, the better. The later in the day, the less choices you will have for new passes.

I hope you have a magical trip!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest