Can I check out Top of the World Lounge if I've bought DVC points?

Stitchless

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower this fall on purchased points, will I be able to go up to the lounge?

This one is in a separate post because I'm not sure if it is attempting to circumvent the rules or not. Feel free to delete it if it is I read that if you make friends with an owner during your time at BLT you can head up with them, but I'm not positive about that as you aren't actually staying as one of their guests.

I'll be staying at Bay Lake Tower this fall on purchased points, will I be able to go up to the lounge?
There is a big difference in purchasing DVC points and purchasing a reservation made with someone else's points.

How about this one? I am in the process of closing on my DVC but was going to be too late to book a trip in DEC so I rented points for my stay. I will have my
DVC membership by the time we go and would like to see top of the world lounge.

If you are a Member and staying at a Disney Owned & Operated Resort at WDW (including VB), you will have access to the TOTWL on most nights. This applies to both points & cash (CRO or DVC) reservations.

How about this one? I am in the process of closing on my DVC but was going to be too late to book a trip in DEC so I rented points for my stay. I will have my
As long as you are a member and it's not the nights TOTWL is closed to any member not staying at BLT (Dec 30 and 31), you should be able to go up to the TOTWL. You just need to be a member staying at any WDW resort or VB resort. You can't pool hop on rented points, but going to the lounge is permitted on cash or points as long as you have the member card.

Yes you can. But there are a couple black out dates around the holidays where they only allow members staying at BLT up there.

Also you can only take friends up who are staying in a DVC room on your DVC membership. They scan bands, if I remember correctly from my last visit. We went up with In Laws but they too are DVC members so we both had to show proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter