Campsite discounts??

www.mousesavers.com

Every discount known is here. If it's not here, it probably doesn't exist. There are usually cabin discounts. I don't think that Disney offers campsite discounts. Read the other messages on this board - discounts are commonly discussed.

We usually get a Disney Club or AAA discount on the campsites - depending on the time of year! Good luck! :)

Keep in mind that discounts are usually not opened until about 3 months out. But mousesavers is a wonderful resource.

We found a code for last January for a campsite. This year we are going the first of Feb and got a AAA discount of 20% but no codes as of yet, still waiting.
TomM

Thanks guys!! :)
We are actually going the first week of Feb also!! :) A bunch of families are going together it will be fun!!!
I got the cabins for 144.00 (Including tax)

We got a GREAT rate last July using a discount code that we found on mousesaver.com. We had a preferred site and it was a preferred site. I don't remember exactly but it was $30-$40/night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter