Calling Luv2roam

ebutte

DIS-CON Commando
Hey i thought i'd check out your desert inn and suits for the 54 per night and see how it looked. I do like the outdoor pool at Best Inn too. But guess what best Inn and desert inn are side by side. Funny ha. Anyway hers desert inns link to see there rooms-
WWW.anaheimdesertinn.com
For Best Inn its
WWW.anaheimbestinn.com
They are sister propertys but when i called about price for fun they quoted me 74 so you lucked out. We will have to compair notes after our trips. When are you going? Lisa

mic-min.gif

port-orleans.gif

We arrive at the Desert Inn 05/28 and will be there four nights.
Planning two days at DL, one at DCA, and one at US.
Should be a good time!
I think you will get the breakfast at your hotel. I don't think I do. So that had me thinking. But on the other hand, sometimes those breakfasts leave somethun' to be desired. ;)
I am in heaven, when comparing these nightly rates w/ those at WDW! These are BARGAINS!
I would have liked to stay on-site at DL, just for the park hopper feature. But the prices are too high in comparison. And I doubt we will be in the room that much anyway

AK : Lions, Tiggers & Bears! Oh My!
CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

Darn we miss each other but when you get back yell and we can compair. I am soo excited too. Did you buy US tickets yet? I found out on Get away today for every adult ticket you buy you get a child free ticket. Plus you recieveee with your tickets when they come in the mail a VIP priority boarding pass voucher thats good for the first 2 hours the park is opened. {front of line pass} Usually they said you have to buy the 2 day pass for that feature. You might be able to find a better deal but i thought i'd let you know in case.

mic-min.gif

port-orleans.gif

Hey the sstuff posted when i was still typing thats weird. WWW.getawaytoday.org
1-800-523-6116 Thats for the deal on the universal tickets and all. also the co i used to get our suit at the cataraman in San Diego. Lisa

mic-min.gif

port-orleans.gif

No kids, but the pass sure sounds good!
I haven't bought our tickets yet, so I will be sure to check it out!

AK : Lions, Tiggers & Bears! Oh My!
CSR: 01/01
DL- off site: 05/01
WDW - on site: 01/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest