• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calling all Chocoholics!!!

connimac

Earning My Ears
I have been experaminting for a while and I finally got this one the way I wanted it.....

Low sugar - low carb - not too high in calories (believe it or not), and the richest taste I have been able to get.

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

3 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
11 packets of sweetener (I mix 6 Equal with 5 Sweet n Low)
1 pint whipping cream (2 cups)
1 Tablespoon vanilla
2 cups Low fat CoolWhip

In a small saucepan, mix whipping cream and sweetner and break up the chocolate. Over medium heat, melt the chocolate, stirring constantly. I use a whisk and stir slowly. When the chocolate is completely melted and smooth, turn off the heat and add the vanilla, and continue stirring for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into a deep metal or glass bowl, not plastic. Place in refridgerator for about 3 hours until completely chilled.

Using a mixer, beat the chocolate until it is whipped and the consistency of butter, not too stiff, this only takes about 3 minutes. Fold in CoolWhip and fill 6 small bowls. Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve. Put a dollop of CoolWhip on the top and serve.

This makes 6 small servings and believe me it is rich! You can get fancy and grate a few chocolate shavings over the top if you like. I like to serve it in wine glasses. This is easy and elegant, of course, you can always just dive right in and eat it out of the mixing bowl, but try and have a LITTLE control.............;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter