Calling all car rental experts!

dopeyeq

Earning My Ears
We are staying at CBR in November and need a car at the end of our stay for two days so we can go visit friends. We then plan to return the car to the airport. National's prices (about 72/day) seems outrageous but I liked the convenience of having them pick us up at the resort to go get the car. What now? Are there other agencies close by...and then how do I get to them since theyu don't pick you up? Also, any better rates out there that you know of?

Here are the other car rental agencies in or around the disney property. Most of them will pick you up at your hotel. Jusk give them a call and ask before you go :)

Avis (Hilton)
Budget (Double Tree)
Dollar (Courtyard Marriott)
Alamo (Wyndham Palace)
Thrifty (Grosvenor)
National (Dolphin and the Exxon Station by MK)

Good luck!

$72 per day :eek:! What kind of a car are you renting?

There are other agencies which have counters in nearby hotels. I know that Dollar has a counter in the WDW Courtyard by Marriott. You could always go to the various car rental web sites and look up their locations in Orlando. You can call them directly and see if they'll pick you up, some will. You might also want to check Enterprise for a nearby location. Around here they say "We'll pick you up!". Good luck in finding a better price!

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest