Call CRO or DVC to link reservations...

pixie08

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We have a one night stay booked at BC on cash and then six nights following on points. I want to call to link them for ease of checking in/dining etc. Who should I call? DVC or CRO?

TIA!

Is the cash reservation a member cash (made by DVC) or CRO reservation?

If CRO, you can't link CRO cash and DVC points reservations. The best that can be done is to call both CRO & DVC and have the other reservation noted.

If it's a member cash reservation, then DVC can link that to a points reservation.

Is the cash reservation a member cash (made by DVC) or CRO reservation?

If CRO, you can't link CRO cash and DVC points reservations. The best that can be done is to call both CRO & DVC and have the other reservation noted.

If it's a member cash reservation, then DVC can link that to a points reservation.

I didn't realize that. Yes as of now one is CRO cash and one is DVC points. I will call CRO first to have them note it because the cash is first. Most importantly I would hate to change rooms. Usually they have been pretty good about that the times we have done this sort of thing. We are trying to get a room with the DVC discount but as of now none are available.

When you arrive at the hotel you can ask the front desk to note that you wish to stay in the same room for both reservations. You will probably have to check out of the first and back into the second one. And you might have to pay the bill on the first night as well.

We wound up getting a CASH DVC reservation so that helped because they noted it and we got the discount. I don't mind settling the bill. We did have to check in and out the last time we did this but it was not a big deal at the GF and we stayed in the same room. Hopefully Beach is as easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter