• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cahrmed:Season Finale

Breezy_Carol

Who needs doors when you can use windows
DD's VCR didn't get this show last night. She is quite upset. Did anyone happen to record it? Could I get the tape form you?

Thanks.

I hope that you find it for her Carol! If you have cable I believe the finale will be shown on June 7th on TNT at 10pm. They repeat the Charmed eps a week behind at that time. And May 31st, they have the basketball finals on, so I am assuming it will be on the week after. After watching it last night I am wishing I had taped it myself, it was a very, very good episode in my opinion. I can't wait for next season!

Good luck!!
Mike :flower:

:guilty: From what I heard this is suppose to be the last season. With that said, I thought it was a terrible ending. It was so anti-clamatic and almost lame. Just my opinion!

Krispe said:
:guilty: From what I heard this is suppose to be the last season. With that said, I thought it was a terrible ending. It was so anti-clamatic and almost lame. Just my opinion!

Charmed has not been cancelled. The WB, along with most other networks, announced their Fall schedules last week and Charmed has been renewed. The actresses who play the sisters were interviewed the day after the announcement on TVguide.com and seem excited about the next season.

:sunny:
Mike

Thanks for your help guys. Apparently she was able to find it on the internet.

Can't wait for the finale, i have had to wait for a couple of weeks longer as we are a couple of weeks behind here in the UK, roll on thursday

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter