Cafepress podcast t's- this coupon code ok?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I got an email for 20% off the site. But the code won't work... nor will any code I found, which is a lot. Whats going on with the site? I want to orders our PCC T's.

* Save 20% off your total order from CafePress.com, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Excludes Gift Certificates, Flip products, SIGG bottles, CafePress Groups purchases and bulk orders. Coupon code TY20 must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on November 22, 2010, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 24, 2010, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online at cafepress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice.

If I'm not mistaken, the DIS merchandise is considered "group" sales and is not eligible for any of their coupon promos. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter