Cabana Bay shuttle to Seaworld/Aquatica?

shellsbell

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if there is a shuttle from Cabana Bay to SeaWorld/ Aquatica or if Uber would be a better idea? We are a party of 7 that includes 2 kids needing car seats. Any imput??

Hi we used an Uber two summers ago to go to Discovery Cove from Cabana bay. There is no shuttle from Cabana Bay. There was 4 of us 2 adults and 2 teens, so an Uber was easy and cheap. It cost me about $6.00 each way. I don't know how Uber works with larger families and car seats. If you can work an Uber out I think that is your best way.

There IS a shuttle from Cabana Bay to Seaworld and Aquatica and it is FREE.
You need to book it the day before, go to the Resorts main transportation desk and they will give you a ticket. You get picked up from the carpark at the bottom of the escalators that lead to City Walk. You take the Cabana Bay bus to there and then get on the FREE shuttle.
I'd do that rather than the Uber and have done it before. If your kids need carseats and not portable boosters you can't always get an Uber with a carseat, they are easy to get around WDW but harder elsewhere in Orlando and cost a lot more to hire as you pay $10 for the carseat and most of the time the carseat Ubers are Uber XL cars that are even more expensive.
Get the free shuttle, I've used it and it was super easy and convenient.

You need to book it the day before, go to the Resorts main transportation desk and they will give you a ticket. You get picked up from the carpark at the bottom of the escalators that lead to City Walk. You take the Cabana Bay bus to there and then get on the FREE shuttle.
I'd do that rather than the Uber and have done it before. If your kids need carseats and not portable boosters you can't always get an Uber with a carseat, they are easy to get around WDW but harder elsewhere in Orlando and cost a lot more to hire as you pay $10 for the carseat and most of the time the carseat Ubers are Uber XL cars that are even more expensive.
Thank you! Sounds like the way to go!

We are staying at Royal Pacific and want to do the same thing and go to Sea World. Do they have different times that they depart or is it just once to and once from? My main concern is going back to the RP because we would like to stay until closing. I thought I read some where they leave earlier then closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter