BWV May Wait-List came through!

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
Had our 1st BWV stay booked for first week of May in a Garden/Pool view Studio. On a whim I also wait-listed for a Standard view in the hopes of saving 15 points. Really didn't expect it to come through as the Standard availability has been unavailable for like forever. Was very pleased to get the email this morning that my Wait List was filled. This was the first time I've used the Wait List process and am thrilled that I have 15 more points to use for next year. DW will now be very happy to know we will not have the potential of a Clown-pool view (she hates that pool), and that we may be able to book GFV or a 1 BR next year.

That's awesome! I was going to ask on here if I should wait list BWV for our trip the end of May. We are currently booked at PV. I don't know why I picked the PV over BWV other than trying something new. I really love the BWV so I'm going to put in the wait list now.

That's awesome! I was going to ask on here if I should wait list BWV for our trip the end of May. We are currently booked at PV. I don't know why I picked the PV over BWV other than trying something new. I really love the BWV so I'm going to put in the wait list now.

I dont know I your odds are good or bad but anyhow I'd recommend that you stalk the RAT to increase your success rate.

Hope you have better luck than our family. Tomorrow is the last day on our waitlist for next Wednesday, January 31st. My daughter’s waitlist is ONE night at Bwv pool view studio. She got on the waitlist months ago. It’s sad when you can’t even get a ONE night waitlist. Guess she’ll be moving. It’s a short 4 night trip. Btw, I stalked for her several times a day, everyday, and never caught that night. It ends midnight tomorrow. It bothers me when I see people tell posters not to worry, your chances are good. Sadly, this is not the only time we’ve not gotten our ONE night waitlist. Good luck.

That's GREAT!! 7 months in advance to the day back in 2016, I waitlisted BWV, studio for 2 nights for F&W in October. Much to my SURPRISE, at about 10am, 2 hours later, received an email that there was a match! WOW, was I pleasantly surprised!pixiedust: Really LOVED the convenience of being so close for F&W!! ENJOY!:thumbsup2

i was told by my sales person that your first booking, or you "Welcome Home Stay".... DVC keeps some points in reserve to help get people into their first stay.

not sure if it is true or not, but she said it.

Ours just came through too! We had May 1st Standard booked followed by the next 2 nights in a Garden View Room. We waitlisted the Garden View room for May 1st so we wouldn't have to change rooms. And it came through on Monday! Yay Waitlist!

Ours just came through too! We had May 1st Standard booked followed by the next 2 nights in a Garden View Room. We waitlisted the Garden View room for May 1st so we wouldn't have to change rooms. And it came through on Monday! Yay Waitlist!

You probably got my G/P view rooms which were released once they filled my standard view wait-list. Small world!

I just had a first of May waitlist come through tonight. We have PVB, but wanted VGF studio. Entire month of April and May have been gone forever. Just this morning I checked my Dashboard and the RAT and as usual it looked like a real long shot of ever being filled. I was quite surprised to see the email tonight. My last couple of waitlists took a while to be worked after it disappeared from the dashboard. This must have been instantly. I looked at the RAT and there is still no availability for April and May. Just must of lucked out that someone cancelled the very nights we had waitlisted.

Laura

Yes I booked end of July at 7 months 1 bed at BLT and waitlisted BWV 2 bed Standard (exact same points as BLT) and to my surprise it came through within a week. I’d stalked the RAT that day as well and nothing ever showed up on RAT. I’d not used the waitlist before but was very impressed.

I dont know I your odds are good or bad but anyhow I'd recommend that you stalk the RAT to increase your success rate.

Update!

Waitlist came through yesterday!!! I had been checking myself but then decided to let it go and see what happened. So glad to be at my beloved BWV!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter