Buy Lands End or LLbean Mens Shirts?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi everyone,

My son (2l yo) just graduated from college and needs some dress shirts for interviews.

He is so skinny and needs a l4 l/2 dress shirt size which is impossible to find locally in our malls here.

So I need to order online from Lands Endor Bean's. No experience with either in buying mens clothes from these sites. I looked at Penney's site but they only have l shirt type in a small.

I am looking at wrinkle free oxfords for him.

Who should I buy from? Any comments pro/con? Thanks.

herc.

Mainers too.......good guarantee on anything LL BEAN carries....if it does not meet your expectations ......you return it........both companies have good quality in what ever you buy.......have fun buying

We have had good experiences with both companies. How about ordering some of each and sending back anything that does not fit.

Good luck!

We have bought both men and women's clothing from LL Bean and Land's End and have been very happy with all of our purchases. For some reason we tend to buy more from Land's End, but I couldn't tell you why (I have been sitting here trying to think why and can't come up with a single reason).

We have bought both, but I have been leaning more to LL Bean. Seems to me, Land End has been slipping since Sears bought them.

I buy lots of shirts for DH and DS from Lands' end, and jeans and khakis for me. I've been very pleased with their quality over the years.

We hand DS's outgrown clothes down to his younger cousins, and the Lands' End shirts frequently still look new, although they've been well used.

DH buys all his dress shirts from Lands End as well as pants etc. I think the quality is great. Their website has an overstock section that has great deals. I often see the size you're looking for at 50-75% off the original price. Check it out.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

And Charlie, I did check out Eddie Bauer, but their non wrinkler shirts are $50. Too much $$$ when I need at least four.

CEDmom, I'll check out the overstocks. Good idea.

herc.

I have bought from both. My impression is that Land's End is usually a little bit cheaper, but LL Bean is a little higher quality. That's completely subjective like everyone else I think it's VERY close.

Ok SEDmom yes they are pricy ..I don’t get all my stuff from EB..I do like their selection of jeans…I like the fit/cut of them.

Another LL Bean fan here (but I must confess I am a native New Englander.) The quality is always great - my DH has several of the shirts that you are talking about. Also, the guarantee cannot be beat.

I'm a big Lands End fan. I think their quality is just as good as ever. They also guarantee - period! Anytime, any reason.

Since you need a small neck size, check out the Overstocks and you just might find what you need for less money. I also like LLBean, but think Lands End has more choices.

Bought both and hubby loves the ones from LL Beans...they have top notch quality that is wonderfull. Last a long time and are timeless.

I love both stores. IMO, they are an equal good choice. I only shop on the overstocks at Lands End, and the On Sale! section of the LL Bean website.

I do feel that Lands End does give you more choices. I like the fact that I can buy Lands End in my local Sears store.. did you try that?

However, I am lucky enough to have a LL Bean store near me as well.

The quality is very similiar between these two stores, so I would go with the lower price.

Lands End makes my BadShoe.com shirts.

They are good about fixing mistakes if the make them or if something goes wrong with something they sold you.

I buy lots from them. I've never bought from Lands' End though, but I know people who have and they were always very happy.n I would alsu try the sale section of Bean, I've found some great bargains there. And Charlie hit it too with Eddie Bauer. Their quality is great as well, but pricier. Good Luck!

I am a HUGE Lands' End fan. My Dh bought some of their oxfords and they are very nice. I have bought hundreds of items from them over the years and have yet to be disappointed.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest