Busy signal??!?

Unclelude

Mouseketeer
I'm still pretty green when it comes to dealing with calling into Member Services... But... I've been trying on and off for the last 90 minutes or so, and getting a busy signal!

Anyone else? Wondering if it's my cell service or region or something... even though that really doesn't make sense...

Does this happen often?

Thanks.

It happened to me around 11:30 am this morning. Just keep trying. I got through after about six tries!

It's 11 months until Christmas week, always a busy time for DVC.

Try the direct line, 407-566-3800

Last edited:

same thing happened to me this morning-the busy signal. did get few after a few tries, but then had to wait about 40 minutes on hold

Not terribly uncommon for this time of the year or for times that there are releases of special events, member cruises etc. Learning to get the most out of the online system is the best or to use email or chat (when it's available).

They now have both the ticket offer and the special Aulani deal going on which is contributing to the increase in calls.

I just kept the phone in one hand and pressed redial every 10 seconds or so while browsing around on here. Got through after about 5 minutes. Now a 60 minute wait while I make supper.

Same thing. Just kept trying to redial, eventually got in the queue after 4 - 5 tries.

Funny aside - I waited 50 minutes to make a quick change (lead guest name). They screwed up my name, so I had to call back and wait another 40 🙃

Same thing. Just kept trying to redial, eventually got in the queue after 4 - 5 tries.

Funny aside - I waited 50 minutes to make a quick change (lead guest name). They screwed up my name, so I had to call back and wait another 40 🙃

If you don’t have an urgent need to have it done quickly, I will just send an email and it’s usually fixed in a week..assuming chat feature is not working..they can fix too!

Well if the website actually workeddddd we wouldn't have to call. Keep getting errors the past 2 days:(

UPDATE: Switched to Microsoft Explorer and was able to work. Chrome was NOT working for me. Booked my stay!

Last edited:
On a recent weekend that I needed to call MS, I got the busy signal multiple times when I first tried. Then, after waiting to try again in about an hour, I finally didn't get a busy signal after only a few tries, but was then on hold for about 90 minutes before getting to talk to someone. I am glad I don't need to call MS too often.

LAX

Well if the website actually workeddddd we wouldn't have to call. Keep getting errors the past 2 days:(

UPDATE: Switched to Microsoft Explorer and was able to work. Chrome was NOT working for me. Booked my stay!
I had problems with Chrome, and Disney IT had me clear my cookies and history, which seemed to clear up the issue.

tried both 800 and 407 numbers ... and ALL of the browsers ... BUSY and NOT WORKING >:(

Just tried right now and its working for me.

The primarily login did not work. I will also say roughly about 1 hour ago it worked for me as well as I just looked up a couple available dates.

it'll let me look up dates .. it won't let me book .. I get to the end after putting in which contract to use for points .. then BAM ... the dwarves show up and my reservation doesn't get booked o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter