Busses from POFQ

mbethel

Mouseketeer
If you get on the bus at POFQ to go to MK, where does the bus go? Does it take you to the TTC (is that where the monorail and ferry are?-I'm still new at this stuff) or straight to MK?

The bus takes you straight to MK. Theyhave a special place for WDW busses ... a complete bus stop -- right by the MK. It is the closest place to be dropped off. Otherwise taxis etc. take you to the TTC and you then catch transportation from there.

As a side question, are there busses that will take you to TTC from POFQ if you really want to? I really like the trip from TTC to MK on the ferry. Call it a tradition.:D

No. The only way to get to the TTC (to my knowledge) by bus now is from either WL/FW, MGM, or AK. But I think the folks over on the Transportation Board will be able to confirm or deny that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter