• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus or bike to marina from campsites

needabrk

Earning My Ears
We are planning our first trip to MK over spring break. I'm sure it's going to be crowded. Is riding the bus from the campsites to the marina pretty quick during even busy times? Can you ride bikes to the marina? Is there a place to park them there? Just trying to figure out some time saving strategies.

You can very easily ride bikes to the marina and you get much closer than the bus gets you. There are bike racks right down by the dock! We love biking at FW--the buses are okay but you don't have to wait for a bus with your bikes!!

I'm glad I asked. We will definately take our bikes! With 3 kids (ages 2-7) I'd like to cut out "waiting" time as much as we can. We will bring our bike trailer and kiddy seat and bike it over. Thanks.

We always take our bikes to FW - it is our main mode of transportation on the campground. There are also bike racks in front of Trail's End and over by the petting zoo at the Settlement area. We usually take our bikes to the marina when we are going to EPCOT or MK, since we take the launch to MK or to Contemporary and hook up with the Monorail.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter