Bug Spray

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Will I need bug spray in Disneyland? We're going in April. Thanks!

1988 off site
1992 CB
1996 ALM
1998 CS
2000 GF June/July Honeymoon!!!
2001 Las Vegas - Caesar's
Disneyland - Disneyland Hotel
2001 Wilderness Lodge -one year anniversary!!!
2001 Pop Century!(Going for Christmas and New Year's Eve!!!!)

Scanne, I am a MAGNET for every bug known to mankind and am allergic to several. I have NEVER needed bug spray at Disneyland. WDW in FLORIDA is another story, though! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Oh yeah! They're those little biting, crawling things we used to have before "they" sprayed all of So. CA with Malathion(sp?)to get rid of the Med Fly! ;) You should be fine! :D

<marquee direction="right" align="left" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#FF0066><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>LISA</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee direction="left" align="right" behavior="alternate"><font size=3><font color=#6600CC><font face="Comic Sans MS"><bold>"Diva of Dragons"</marquee></font></font></font></bold>
<marquee>
ariel11.gif
</marquee>

We don't have no stikeeeeeeennnnnn bugs here , what do you think the is Florida or something.

Rachael

All-Star Movies 1/99
Dixie Landings 2/00
DVC Members BW 12/00
Contemporary 01/01
DL/DCA 6/01
BWV,Wonder,AKL 2/02

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter