Buffet Prices - where to find?

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
Where is the best place to find buffet prices such as Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, etc. I'm debating the dining plan and need to run the numbers. We usually do a character meal daily (I know too much for some) but that usually makes the DP a good option for us. Thanks,

We have a sticky on the main dining board w all prices listed

None of these provide the exact price. They list the range of prices
There are prices listed when you click on Links to specific restaurants menus:
Some have ranges because the price may change based on season (peak, regular, value), day of the week (weekday, weekend), time of day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) or even special events (night shows, concerts, character dining).

Some have ranges because the price may change based on season (peak, regular, value), day of the week (weekday, weekend), time of day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) or even special events (night shows, concerts, character dining).

There is no longer a season, peak or day of week price change on buffets. There is a difference between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Any special package dining will of course change the price too

RustyScupper does an incredible job of keeping the sticky up-to-date with exact pricing, including the special package dining prices. The other sites are not usually as quick to update. For instance, the Biergarten link you have above is not correct and needs updating.

1) Next update for buffet pricing is due May-15th.
2) We are on vacation and won't return until May-8th.
3) By the way, do I need to bring any souvenirs back from Cleveland for anyone?

Thank you! Can’t believe you can keep up with all that. We’re going soon and I want to have an idea of the tips I need to have ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter