BUF hotels park n fly

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by cndmama05, Dec 28, 2017.

1. cndmama05

cndmama05 Earning My Ears

Hi does anyone have my suggestions for a hotel close to the airport with shuttle service and free parking? We will have 3 kids with us, one of which can be in a crib. I tried to Google it but every one of them sound ok so I am just wondering if anyone has experience with this
    Thanks!

2. amie416

amie416 soundgirl

Terrarankin, cndmama05 and pigletto like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

This is what many of us use. The price really can’t be beat and it’s great to get a free breakfast before heading to the airport (which is across the street). If you want something nicer, we have also stayed at The Aloft and it was good too.

amie416 and cndmama05 like this.
  5. MouseMumof2

MouseMumof2 Earning My Ears

We have stayed at the Sleep Inn several times. Rooms are new-ish, breakfast is good and the shuttle service fast and reliable on both ends of the trip.

cndmama05 likes this.
  6. Cinderelly911

Cinderelly911 Earning My Ears

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn last year. It was clean and the airport shuttle driver was very friendly. We stayed the year before at one that may have been Best Western if I recall correctly and it was just not clean at all.

7. KCMA

KCMA Earning My Ears

I can agree with the above post about the Sleep Inn.. used it before and would definitely use it again

8. Terrarankin

Terrarankin Earning My Ears

Hey Thanks for this, I never knew about this! This is the hotel we normally prefer to stay but I’ve usually paid $120usd. I just booked 2 nights for $75 for before and after our disney trip in June

cndmama05, mort1331 and amie416 like this.