Budget, where we're going we don't need any budget

Thanks, which ones you adding.

Can't wait to try the Lumpia and night blossom from AK.

Love to see pictures from food and wine because the descriptions don't always do the food justice. So many great items to choose from.

In all of the times I've been to Disney I've never had the corn dog nuggets from Caseys.

How was the food at Woodys?

Can't wait to try the Lumpia and night blossom from AK.

Love to see pictures from food and wine because the descriptions don't always do the food justice. So many great items to choose from.

In all of the times I've been to Disney I've never had the corn dog nuggets from Caseys.

How was the food at Woodys?
it was good

Great report - and photos - have been on the fence about trying Deluxe burger - but recently seen several negative reviews (along with yours). Also thinking about Boatwrights - lots of good reviews - and you also had an excellent experience. Thanks for your honest opinions - really helps with planning. Glad you had a fun trip (your dog is simply adorable)!!

One of the BEST dining reviews I've ever read. Meat missiles and hallway bread puddings :laughing:

First of all- way to go on celebrating your successes!

First off we do not travel anywhere without our dog Waffles
Hey we have a dog named Waffles, too :D

We had it 3 times and still was not enough, loved it so much
Every time I walk past this I want it but I've never stopped. You've convinced me to give it a try next trip.

wife started laughing and concerningly asking me if I was really going to take it?
You're damn right I am as I walk it back to our room to put in the refrigerator for later
I can definitely see my DH doing this too :rotfl2:

It has cheeseburger in it's name, of course we're trying it. Like it too.
Did this have any mustard in it, do you know?

Great report and reviews! I'm eating lunch right now and pretending it's some of the food in your photos.

First of all- way to go on celebrating your successes!

Hey we have a dog named Waffles, too :D
thats awesome

Every time I walk past this I want it but I've never stopped. You've convinced me to give it a try next trip.
you shall do it next time, or else

I can definitely see my DH doing this too :rotfl2:

Did this have any mustard in it, do you know?
I think it is mixed into the meat mixture
Great report and reviews! I'm eating lunch right now and pretending it's some of the food in your photos.
thanks,
welcome, save me a bite of you lunch please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!