Budget, where we're going we don't need any budget

YAK & YETI (counter)

yak & yeti counter.jpg

Should have went with my first thought and not bothered. It was not worth it.

PORT ORLEANS FOOD COURT

port orleans.jpg

Since we were already here for the brief 1 night stay, a visit is not complete with out some food. The beignets were not
as good as in the past. Potatoes just basic.

Hallway bread pudding--just hysterical! I always try to share food that I can't eat at restaurants, so I'd be happy if someone snagged my hallway bread pudding.

Super fun report, thank you!

Hallway bread pudding--just hysterical! I always try to share food that I can't eat at restaurants, so I'd be happy if someone snagged my hallway bread pudding.

Super fun report, thank you!
very welcome, thanks. Nothing wrong with a LIL hallway bread puddin

Magic Kingdom Citrus Swirl

magic kingdom citrus swirl.jpg

If dole whips rock, citrus must too? Yup more so.............

Great reviews. Love how you took a picture with the receipt next to it. I'm putting some of these on the list for our next trip.

THE POLITE PIG

polite pig.jpg

Excellent smoked/fried chicken sandwich, slaw and dressing were on point.
The Brussels were perfect & healthy, so odd to eat on vacation but I would eat this all again.
Mac & cheese (small sample above) was just okay, glad to try it, would be pissed if I bought it.

PIZZA PONTE

pizza ponte.jpg

Wife got the frozen sangria and loved it.
I got the pizza and I was surprised to really like it. $7 is pricey but it was big and high quality.
Would eat here again.

ROAD FOOD (up & back)

zaxbys.jpg
It was amazing and wish we had these near Philly

char grill N.C.jpg
It was hot & filling, not worth a stop.

culvers.jpg
I knew of Culver's for a LONG time and was super stoked to see there was one near Disney.
Made a pit stop on the way back from Universal and so glad we did.
Curds were sublime and loved the thin butter burger.

steak & shake.jpg
Love steak and shake but this time, Zaxbys and & Culvers take the win.

Hallway bread pudding! Hilarious! That sounds like something I would think about doing.

I've never seen a trip report like this before. I loved it! On our next trip DH and I are most excited to try Woody's Lunch Box. Thanks for a really fun food-based trip report. I really enjoyed it.

I've never seen a trip report like this before. I loved it! On our next trip DH and I are most excited to try Woody's Lunch Box. Thanks for a really fun food-based trip report. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks, what made it different for you. glad you liked it.

Thanks for writing this report! Funny and food pics, and a good quick read. I added lots to my list for our trip next month - the pineapple upside down cake, the footlong dog, Chicken Guy, Geyser Point, those buffalo tots and spring rolls (food from a cart rocks), but I'm dying to know - I just love your wife's pressed penny t-shirt!!! Wherever did she find it??

Thanks for writing this report! Funny and food pics, and a good quick read. I added lots to my list for our trip next month - the pineapple upside down cake, the footlong dog, Chicken Guy, Geyser Point, those buffalo tots and spring rolls (food from a cart rocks), but I'm dying to know - I just love your wife's pressed penny t-shirt!!! Wherever did she find it??
We got it at the main strip of stores at the studios. glad you liked the reviews, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter