Bruno Big-Lifter VSL-570 installation manual

makemyday

Earning My Ears
I need a Bruno Big-Lifter VSL-570 installation manual. Does anyone have one to share? Thank you

For the last two years I have had that system installed in my Ford Transit Connect (a cargo van modified to be a 7 passenger vehicle). The two back seats were removed to accommodate the system leaving me with two front bucket seats and the middle bench seat.

However, it was professionally installed by a local company that specializes in mobility modifications. I looked through the paperwork I received when it was installed but an installation manual was not included.

My power chair weighs in at 390 lbs so at the top end of what the lift can handle. It runs off the vehicle battery but I had a heavy duty battery installed to help with the lifting. For me, the learning curve of getting it swung into the back of the vehicle was a long one but eventually I got the hang of it. I do have a maintenance service check done every six months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter