Breakfast options and recommendations

Woolly

Devon is Heaven
So used to having a breakfast each morning when visiting DLP but since my last visit most of the main Disney hotels charge now. Any recommendations in the park or village? Otherwise maybe it’s better to bring our own food and cereals with us from the UK. What do most people do now? Thanks in advance.

I havent been either since the new breakfast changes but from reading here and another forum,

1. The main breakfast in the park is at Cafe Hyperion. This is where people on the free dining plan go for a quick service breakfast. Depending on park capacity I have also seen people say Pizza Belle Notre and Cable Car Bakery are also open. Im sure you can pay for breakfast at these places if you dont have the meal plan vouchers.

2. There is a character breakfast at Plaza Gardens.

3. In Disney village places like Starbucks, McDonalds, Earl of Sandwich open at 8am

4. There are also now Starbucks at some of the hotels, Santa Fe and Cheyenne I think, possibly others

5. You can always go over to Val d'Europe and get food there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter