Booking package for 2020

tink20

DIS Veteran
Is June the earliest that you can book a package or has Disney ever had it available online earlier? I know I could book a room only, but I just want to wait and book the package.
I’m just getting a little impatient. Ha-ha!

Last edited:
Until a few years ago August was generally when they released packages for the following year so I'd say be happy they have bumped it to June lol.
Not likely to be earlier than that.

I recently saw a post from a travel agent that they expect it soon. Would make sense, they can start collecting deposits sooner. Free dining came earlier, Halloween tickets came earlier. So keep your eyes open.

I recently saw a post from a travel agent that they expect it soon. Would make sense, they can start collecting deposits sooner. Free dining came earlier, Halloween tickets came earlier. So keep your eyes open.

ooooh, I just got a twinge of excitement!

We already booked room only, but I'm dying to see what my actual price will end up being (since we had to book at highest rack rate of 2019).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!