Booking food 180 days out...

Jessicadhx

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

Its getting closer to our date when we can start booking our dining reservations. What I'm concerned about is that if I'm booking 10 days at a time of dining reservations at 180 days out, I can see the park hours for the first day of our holiday but not the other nine days of meals I am booking. Is this correct?

(e.g. - we go on Sept 19th, so we can book food on the 23rd of March as that is 180 days out, so on the 23rd of March when in booking food for the first 10 days of my trip I can see the park hours for the 19th of September, but I can't see the park hours for the 20th of Sept until the 24th of March?)

Just because id quite like to utilise EMH when coming up with a plan to which park I want to be in when/where I want to eat, how do you guys deal with this issue?

Thanks!

Jess :)

Several sites will have predicted hours that you can loosely base what the upcoming hours will look like. Disney likes to change up hours all the time though so always look at the calendar as a rough draft of what the hours will actually be. If it's any consolation, this upcoming September is our first trip that I have more than 180 days notice that we are going to take. I've always been able to get what we wanted with less time with setting up reservation finders.

Hey guys,

Its getting closer to our date when we can start booking our dining reservations. What I'm concerned about is that if I'm booking 10 days at a time of dining reservations at 180 days out, I can see the park hours for the first day of our holiday but not the other nine days of meals I am booking. Is this correct?

(e.g. - we go on Sept 19th, so we can book food on the 23rd of March as that is 180 days out, so on the 23rd of March when in booking food for the first 10 days of my trip I can see the park hours for the 19th of September, but I can't see the park hours for the 20th of Sept until the 24th of March?)

Just because id quite like to utilise EMH when coming up with a plan to which park I want to be in when/where I want to eat, how do you guys deal with this issue?

Thanks!

Jess :)

Jess, You should be able to see the park hours for your entire trip in about a week or so, just keep checking. But keep in mind the hours may change several times between now and then. I always make sure I check again a couple days before we leave. If they think the parks may be busy, they often extend the park hours. Have a great trip. (We arrive there on September 16th)

They always have the EMH on the same day of the week for each park: (hope this helps)

MK - Wed evening & Fri Morning
EP - Tues evening & Thurs morning
HS - Sun morning
AK - Sat morning & Monday morning

If you log into MDE (on your computer, not the app) and go to your Itinerary, in the upper left side, click on add plans and then click add parks and places. Click on the park calendar and you should be able to see the park hours for most of the days of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter