Booked restaurants - is it right they dont give you book reference

minimousefan

Mouseketeer
Hi

Is this true just booked 3 restaurants and he said no you dont need a book red just turn up at your booked time and give your last name he did not even wish to know my holiday booking?

This normal?

Cheers

Yes thats normal.

You dont have to give your booking reference as anyone can book a restaurant there- you might have day visitors to the park making reservations or if its in the village or hotels they may not even have visited the parks at all

if you create or log into MY DISNEY ACCOUNT on whichever Disneyland Paris country website your booking is with you will be able to see your itinerary and your restaurant bookings. Disneyland Paris is a paperless system, so everything is done electronically. I alsways keep a record of what restaurants I have booked, just for my own personal reference. Also when you check in at your hotel you can double check that the reservations are ok. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter