Booked all our Sept ADR's online this morning!!

sydneysmom

DIS Veteran
So I had my alarm clock and my phone's alarm clock set for 4:44 am. ( we're in CST, so I could start at 5:00 am our time). Well, 3:00 am I was staring at the ceiling in the dark just waiting... and waiting... and finally just when I dozed off, both alarms are going off. WAHOOO !!! It's FINALLY HERE!!! I've been waiting 6 months to book our ADR's !!!

So I go out to the kitchen where I've got everything all set up.....only thing missing is a diet coke so I can actually see the computer screen in my state of bleary-eye-ness.

I have to say, at 5:00 CST on the dot our reservation loaded for making dining reservations....I did the biggies first....can't risk losing them.... I have to say that if anyone is wondering about making your ressies online...IT'S AWESOME !!! It took about an hour to make them all, but I got everything within about 5 minutes of the times we were hoping for. I even went back in and cancelled 2 and added 2 different ones....

So here's what I got.... SOOOOO excited !! :banana::banana::banana:

9/18 1900 Park Fare 6:40 pm

9/19 Cinderella's Castle 8:20 am
Narcoosee's 7:00 am

9/20 Akershus 8:00 am
Coral Reef 2:00 pm
San Angel Inn 7:00 pm

9/21 Tusker House 8:05 am
Cinderella's Castle 4:25 pm

9/22 Ohana / Lelo and Stitch 7:45 am
Sci Fi Drive In 1:55 pm
Cape May Buffet 7:00 pm

9/23 Crystal Palace 8:05 am
GF Cafe' 2:00 pm
Tony's Town Square 7:06 pm

9/24 Chef Mickey's 7:40 am
Chef's de France 2:00 pm
Le Cellier 6:50 pm

9/25 1900 Park Fare 8:00 am
Boo-Hoo: have to go home .....

It was TOTALLY worth not sleeping last night !!! :laughing:

We'll be there the same week! Congrats to you on getting everything. I had to make mine this morning too and was lucky to get everything I wanted as well (I was really nervous on a couple of them). Isn't it such a relief!

We'll be there the same week! Congrats to you on getting everything. I had to make mine this morning too and was lucky to get everything I wanted as well (I was really nervous on a couple of them). Isn't it such a relief!

Congrats to you too !! Yes, it's a TOTAL relief ! it's like this thing hangs over you and it's finally all done. Aren't you just so excited now ? I can't wait for Sept !! I think all of us going that week are going to have a terrific trip !!! :banana:

Congrats on getting everything you wanted! Here's hoping tomorrow morning I get what I want! We will be there the same time as you. We are there the 19-26! Hope you have a great trip! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

Congrats on getting everything you wanted! Here's hoping tomorrow morning I get what I want! We will be there the same time as you. We are there the 19-26! Hope you have a great trip! :cool1::thumbsup2:cool1:

Good luck getting yours ! Please let us know how good you did !! I hope you have a really great trip too :banana::banana:

Good job!!! That's awesome!! I will be making mine this coming Saturday. I did the online thing last year, and like you, it went very smoothly. I LOVE the online adr system!

Good job!!! That's awesome!! I will be making mine this coming Saturday. I did the online thing last year, and like you, it went very smoothly. I LOVE the online adr system!

Good luck with your ADR's !! I hope you get everything you want ! ( BTW, your DD is ADORABLE !!!) You're lucky getting to do it on a Saturday... hopefully you can relax after having to get up so early!! :rotfl2:

Today is my 180 day mark and I went online to book them but it would only let me do it for the very first day of our trip (Sept. 20). All other days are grayed out and won't let me make an ADR...just keeps bumping me back to the first day of the trip. :( Looks like I'll have to call, which is not easy since I have a very grumpy 13 month old today....

Today is my 180 day mark and I went online to book them but it would only let me do it for the very first day of our trip (Sept. 20). All other days are grayed out and won't let me make an ADR...just keeps bumping me back to the first day of the trip. :( Looks like I'll have to call, which is not easy since I have a very grumpy 13 month old today....

did you enter in your reservation number ? right above where you can put in your time you'll see this:

If you log in or register before you make your reservations, you can retrieve and view them later online.

Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

so you can log in w/ your resort reservation # and it'll tie your ADR's to your dining plan (if you're on that) and your resort reservation. It'll open up the calendar to be your 1st day + 10. so you can book for your whole trip in one shot.....

I did enter it but just realized that for some reason, it kept logging me out...which is why it wasn't recognizing any further dates. FINALLY got it to stick and made all the ADRs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter