Book dining for group of 8.. split into two groups of 4 for reservations?

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
Our booking window is coming up on 10/3, and I’m starting to see what availability is like a certain spots. I’m finding if I search for a party of 8, it tells me there are no presentations. But if I search for a group of 4, and my husband simultaneously does on his app, plenty of times come up.

Does it make sense to just book two tables of 4? It’s not a big deal if our group is split up for a couple of meals if they can’t accommodate the tables being near each other.

Yes, I’d book two tables of 4, at times as close together as possible. Then I’d make sure everyone was there 10-15 minutes before the earlier, check in with the CM, not online, and tell them we were together and would like to sit as close to each other as possible. Then I’d be prepared to wait a bit - they’ll do their best.

Our booking window is coming up on 10/3, and I’m starting to see what availability is like a certain spots. I’m finding if I search for a party of 8, it tells me there are no presentations. But if I search for a group of 4, and my husband simultaneously does on his app, plenty of times come up.

Does it make sense to just book two tables of 4? It’s not a big deal if our group is split up for a couple of meals if they can’t accommodate the tables being near each other.
Yes, we do that often and sometimes they're even able to sit us together when we check in.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest