• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bonnie and Claire's DLRP Trip - Day Three

Bonnie! You did say "suncream"!!! I guess I expected "sunscreen" so I saw "sunscream"!!! My excuse is that I am very very very OLD.... so there... you'll have to excuse me!!! :rotfl:

And don't worry a bit about not being "concise" - we FROWN on "concise" here! The more detail the better!!! Your reports are fantastic - I only wish your holiday had been longer! :sunny:
:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

These are great reports, I love the photos Today is the first time i have managed to load them ( computer difficulties) They really make a diference to your reports
Nikki

Bonnie said:
I'm pleased you don't find the trip reports too long and boring. I was worried that might be the case. I have trouble being concise, I'm afraid, and tend to go into far much more detail than is necessary!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Never apologise for going into too much detail Bonnie!! I love it!! And by the looks of the comments, so do most of the others ;)

Another great day and I'm delighted to see you've posted Day Four as well! Off to read that too!

Really enjoying your trippies Bonnie, love the photos, they really add so much to the reports.

Off to read part 4!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter